All The King's Men are back with an outstanding new EP - Making My Escape
Posted by: admin
Moston hellraisers ‘All The Kings Men’ evolved from the brilliant ‘Sons of the Stage’ back in late 2013 merging the Sons raw rock n roll vibe with a highly polished version of their former selves to create ‘All The Kings Men’.
Comprising of Matthew Holland – vocals/lead, Tino Caine – bass/backing vocals, Ben Robinson – drums.
This band consistently reel off outstanding music with sublime solo work on lead guitar by Matthew and melodies that flow easily from the bands frontman matched by Caineys uptempo rhythm on Bass and rampant drums which combine to not only pick up where Sons of the Stage left off, but to add their own influences from the past two years. Influences that have included trips and gigs in America by the band.
All this shines through in the music they seamlessly create and this isnt a monotone band, the music they create is diverse from slower simple acoustic driven melodic tunes to thumping rock n roll tracks with upbeat American style summer anthem songs.
All this is delivered by the band in their latest release, the excellent ‘Making My Escape’ five track EP.
Track Listing :
1. Fever – Outstanding stand out riffs, pulsating choruses.
2. City Lights – An ode to home and an in your face rock n roll New York inspired tune.
3. Someday – A beautiful polished slower track with tempting chorus changes.
4. My Mother Son – A heartfelt yet angry personal song about a tragic event, brilliantly written.
5. Making My Escape – Brilliant slow Title track and end to the EP that has taken us on a ATKM journey
Preview and buy the EP via this link for £3.95 – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/making-my-escape-ep/id1038451311
Author – Anton Pell
Categories: Mancunia Magazine Article's